Turbulence Music and Arts Festival
by Ryan Walker
A music and arts festival committed to inspiring diversity and unity through creativity while featuring 6 electronic dance music DJs, strobe lights, lasers, a kandi kreation station, a body paint area,ALL YOU CAN DRINK WRISTBANDS!!!!!, dank food, signature craft drinks, a 420 section, creative totem contests, tons of entertainment booths, good vibrations and even better people. We’re thrilled to stand by The Trevor Project in their mission! We’re LGBTQ friendly.
Sat, May 20, 2017, 8:00 PM – Sun, May 21, 2017, 2:00 AM
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ to drink and/or enter the smoking section
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We will have plenty of parking immediately around the venue as well as within a three to five minute walking distance. Uber and Lyft will also be available. Please! Do not drink and drive! You mean too much to us
What can I bring into the event?
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum size: 12“x12“)
- Sealed water bottles
- Hydration packs
- Portable chargers & external batteries
- Lighters, cigarettes & rolled paper joints/blunts
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (name on prescription must match name on ID)
- Lip balm & gloss
- Powder makeup
- Feminine hygienic products
- Glow sticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED gear
- Bota Bags (must be empty upon arrival)
- Banners & handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded. Turbulence fan made is okay)
- Flags (no hard flagpoles)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.) and GoPro extendable poles
- Small umbrellas & Japanese fans
- Totems are allowed within these guidelines:
- Maximum height is 10 feet
- Must be made from a lightweight material
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate)
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
Once you purchase your ticket, we cannot refund it. Be aware of scalpers and scammers!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We only need to see the QR code on the ticket! You may have your ticket printed out or presented on a brightened mobile device
Can I update my registration information?
Please, reach out to us at email@example.com if you need to edit ticket information after placing an order
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
There are no registration fees. You may exchange your ticket with whomever you wish, however we do not provide services to aid in such a transaction. Be aware of scalpers and scammers!
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
That’s totally okay!
- Drink Specials
- FREE DRINKS at select venues!*
Street Parking and Valet